5-7 December 2017
SMC Conference and Function Centre, Sydney, Australia
Building more effective, economical, ethical and innovative procurement teams
Now in its fourth year, the GovProcure conference has established itself as the place that procurement managers from all levels of government come to meet, engage and build the skills that they need to continue to deliver efficient, effective, ethical and economical goods and services.
GovProcure has been designed by the procurement industry, for the procurement industry, addressing the biggest challenges facing public sector procurement managers each year.
Over 2 days of conference sessions and a full day of in-depth learning sessions, over 25 procurement experts will help you deliver better outcomes for your organisation, by giving you insights into leading case studies and evolving best practices.
Some of the keynote and award winning speakers attending the event include:
- Barry Graham, Head of Professional Services & Capability (Procurement), Scottish Government
- Rob Halsall, Head of Procurement, Westpac New Zealand
- Kevin McCafferty, Executive General Manager, Broadspectrum and Asia-Pacific’s CPO of the Year 2017
- Tim Cummins, Chief Executive Officer, IACCM
- Sebastian Chua, Head of Procurement, Singapore Ministry of Health & CIPS Asia 2017 Individual Award Winner
- Adam Pase, Chief Procurement Officer/Assistant Commissioner Strategic Procurement & Contracts, Australian Taxation Office
- Victoria Bergmann, First Assistant Secretary, Procurement and Contracting: Capability Acquisition & Sustainment Group, Department of Defence
- Shae Howard, Director IT & Digital Government, NSW Department of Finance, Services & innovation
- Kylie Towie, Transformational Leader, Senior Executive, WA Health
- Shane Lamont, Head of Procurement & Supply Chain, Sydney Water, NSW
For more information on the event you can download the event brochure here
Or head to the website here
SCLAA 10% member discount: SCLAA_10