Maximising organisational performance through agile, secure and responsible supply chain and logistics operations
15-17 November 2017
Now in its 2nd year, the Supply Chain Management Australia 2017 conference will bring together senior supply chain and logistics professionals from across all industries. Attending this conference is a great opportunity to learn how your organisation needs to face the growing complexity within customer expectations and to achieve this in a more time efficient way.
The Supply Chain Management Australia conference is where SCM leaders from across industries come to share ideas and learn from the best. It’s where you can access expert analysis, the latest case studies and the information you need to optimise you supply chain in a changing environment.
For the first time this year, the conference coincides with the Australian Supply Chain and Logistics Awards! The awards, hosted by the SCLAA will be held at Luna Park after the second day of the conference, so don’t miss the excellent opportunity to attend both events.
The conference will gather leading minds to learn how to:
- Develop demand forecasting strategies in order to achieve a competitive advantage
- Build agile operations to meet different and more complex customer expectations
- Ensuring a safe, secure and responsible supply chain
- Seize the opportunities of blockchain technology, cyber security and data security in supply chain management
- Implementing innovative technology to improve supply chain visibility and reduce complexity
Some of the keynote and award winning speakers attending the event include:
- Rajesh Pednekar, Pharma Supply Chain & Operations, Healthcare SF
- David McGahey, Program Director Defence Logistics Transformation, Australian Defence Force
- Jaydeep Solanki, Director Global Purchasing & Supply Chain, General Motors Holden Australia
- Marika Calfas, Chief Executive Officer, NSW Ports
- Shane Lamont,Chief Procurement Officer and Head of Supply Chain, Sydney
- Susan Mizrahi, Head of Corporate Responsibility, Australia Post
- Shaun Toussaint, National Supply Chain Loss Manager, Coles
- Michael Lucas, Distribution Centre Design Manager, Woolworths
- Maika Schumann, Procurement Portfolio Category Manager - Qantas Engineering Supply Chain, Qantas
- Dominic Dillon, Trade Execution Manager, Cargill
For more information on the event
you can download the event brochure here
Or head to the website here
If you have any questions call +61 (0)2 9977 0565
or email email@example.com
SCLAA 10% member discount: SCLAA_10
The Australian Supply Chain & Logistics Awards Gala Dinner
is being held in the Grand Ballroom, Luna Park
on Friday, 17 November 2017.
Click here for more information and to register for the ASCLA Gala dinner